Flashforge 3D Printer
Keysight digital multimeter U3401A
2 channel arbitrary Waveform(AG1022)
Universal VLS 4.60
Raspberry Pi 3 kit
BOSCH GWS 6-100 Professional
BOSCH GST 65E Professional
BOSCH GSR 14.4-2 Professional
Osmo Mobile 2
Gopro Hero 7 Black
Nikon D750, 24-120 4G, VR Kit
– It is the responsibility of the user to leave the 3dprinter clean ( no small filaments parts) when completing a job.
– For improve the adhesion of the print to the printing bed you dispose of hairspray.
-After finishing the print, you can use palette knife to help you take the model out of the printing bed.(be careful to donʼt damage the kapton tape-yellowish tape)
– If you have never used a 3dprinter before, please contact the staff for help.
– Check that you are using the apropiate software for each machine and that the configuration is the correct (square vs round printing platform)
-Check first that there is enough filament leftover on the 3dprinter
-If the 3dprinter makes strange noise/hits/ strange movements please stop it and contact the staff.
– Always check that the solder irons are off before leaving the lab.
-Never leave an unused solder iron on.
-The electronic inventory is very very difficult to manage so If you use something note it on the digital inventory or the white board. ALL THE UNITS OFF EVERYTHING ARE COUNTED If you use wires,spare parts, clean after you leave.
-You can use electronic of the lab, you can get small parts for free but not all.Ask the staff
-The SMD components( micro ones) are only for fabacademy
-If you have spare part of make-a-thon give them to the fab staff or put in the boxes and update the inventory
-IF YOU TAKE SOMETHING UPDATE THE INVENTORY
Never leave the machine unattended! ! !
-Users are reponsible for cleaning up after themselves (includin g the tray under the cutting surface
– Signing up at the webpage reserves the time slot for yourself only…-The time slots are broken up into 60 minutes blocks…you may only sign up for 3 consecutive time slots [180 mins.] maximum If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled time, you will probably be skipped in case someone wants to use the laser cutter
– Make sure that the air assist valve is in the ‘ONʼ position, and that all the switches of the multitab are on Materials not allowed in the laser cutter
•Any PVC materials
•Glass [if used for engraving] should be ‘maskedʼ with masking tape before laser cutting
•If in doubt about a particular material, please ask us
Users are expected to supply their own bits and cutting stock. In addition, it is the responsibility of the user to leave the mill in a clean and organized manner while using the mill and when completing a job.
– Cutting stock should be securely fastened to the milling table by screw holding or double side tape
– If you have never milled before, please contact us in advance for help. – secure fastening of the work piece to the milling table
-stay close to the shut-off switches
-never touching the mill or table during operation.